As per public interest and safety to the public, Jubilee Twitter Account was hacked earlier today when the party was doing a system upgrade and the hackers managed to get an entry point into the system. These hackers have been noticed to be posting about a survey site that pays about 150 dollars upon signup and 50 dollars continuously as you take surveys.
First, the website is all a sham as it redirects you upon click on register to Google, meaning they have no content, just a traffic point and a way they can penetrate many systems as possible.
RELATED: Jubilee Party Twitter account hacked
dailysurveys.co is hosted on Namecheap
- Datacenter: Namecheap
- Server IP: 220.127.116.11
- Location: United States of America
- City: San Francisco
- Domain Who Is: Click Here
- Nameservers: dns1.namecheaphosting.com, dns2.namecheaphosting.com
- Host Address: server209-1.web-hosting.com
Details according to Whois info